Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Slight Hesitation

So with all of Noah's various conditions, I am constantly researching everything. I have come across a few blogs of other parents with trach kids, special needs kids, preemies, etc. Their blogs are so inspiring and so well-written. The thought of doing a blog is a little scary to me. First of all, do even have anything good or worth while to say? Will anyone even want to read this? Also, I am so good at starting projects but I'm not usually much for finishing them. I'm hoping I can get in at least one post per week, if not more. The other blogs I have read have given me some really fun ideas for some posts when I am just lacking creativity (read: being lazy).

Anyway, I guess this is my first post. Not the greatest but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing this and y'all can help me remember to post stuff too. I will always try to get the big Noah updates put on here. I know I communicate a lot via Facebook but here I will be able to go more in depth with all of his appointments and procedures. He's a pretty complex kid and I know y'all probably have lots of questions so hopefully this will answer them better. 

I'll post again soon. Lots of love.

~Devyn and the boys

P.S. I will eventually get around to writing Noah birth story but it will be a hard post for me to write. I feel like I need to write it though. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment