Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Patch!

Today we took Noah and Oliver to the pumpkin patch for pictures!

This is us last year...

Yes. Noah really was that tiny, my hair was that short, and Oliver is still that stubborn. I love pumpkin patch pictures so even though today's forecast called for rain, I decided to go for it and pray we didn't get too wet or too muddy. 













Overall, it was a pretty good trip. Noah gets pretty overwhelmed by anything outside of our house. He cried most of the time and his eyes are closed in every picture. We have to walk a pretty fine line between taking him out and letting him experience different people and places without exposing him to too many germs that could make him very sick. I wish we didn't have to be hermits in the fall and winter but it's just something we have to do to keep Noah out of the hospital. I think the pictures are still pretty stinkin' cute!





1 comment:

  1. Best. Tradition. Ever!
    You have some handsome boys! I'm just dropping by from Love That Max. Glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete