Friday, February 14, 2014

Lots of Love

I know, I know. I am terrible! It has been forever since I have written anything on my blog. I know. There is always a lot going on around here plus I'm now 29 weeks pregnant. So when I do get some "free time" my first thought is usually about sleep. Anyway, enough excuses. I seriously plan on being a lot more active with my blog because there is just SO MUCH to talk about!

This post is just going to be a little "re-introduction" of sorts. I didn't want to bog down my first post back from the dead with too much medical stuff or anything too serious. Plus, it's Valentine's Day so I wanted to share some pictures of my sweetest Valentine's. I hope you enjoy!











Happy Valentine's Day with lots of love from the Henderson Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment