Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Wheels For Noah!


For awhile now I have wanted to do a t-shirt fundraiser. I just never could get the phrasing or logo looking quite right though. But I think I have finally done it! I have a t-shirt fundraiser up and running from a site called Booster.com.

The shirts are selling for $20 each and there is also an option for donating beyond that. The shirts will ship directly to the customer (US only) about 2 weeks after the end of the campaign. The campaign is set to end on March 9th which means we have about 18 days to meet (or hopefully exceed!) our goal of 75 shirts.

If you would like to order a t-shirt (or a few) please click here to go to our fundraiser page. The shirts are available in two colors, black and turquoise. The turquoise color is also available in youth sizes and I am working to get the black in youth sizes as well.

If you have any questions about how to order, donate, etc. please contact me through my blog, by email at dev_henderson01@yahoo.com, or through my Facebook page at facebook.com/amiraclenamednoah.

Here is a picture of Noah to say "THANK YOU" for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment