Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've written anything here which I regret. I'm trying to adopt a new angle for my blog so that it is more like a daily journal instead of whatever I was trying to make it before. I will be honest and say that I really was feeling a certain pressure, a pressure which I placed on myself, to write profound and worldly articles that would incite emotions and make the reader think deeply about the subject. And while that is a great goal to have it is really, really hard to write genuine stories like that every single day. So from now on I am just going to write. I will write about what we do during our regular, every day life as well as important updates about Noah, too. And occasionally I might be inspired to write something a little more creative. I am also in the very early planning stages of putting together a few fundraising events for this summer so stay tuned for those announcements. Well that's all for today's post. It's time for trach care and dinner prep. See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment