Sunday, July 7, 2013

In The Picture

I was reading one of my favorite blogs the other day and there was a link to this blog post. It made me think about myself. And my kids. And the pictures that I take.

I want to be in the picture.

I may not love my extra 20 pounds, my stretch marks, or my hair that hasn't been cut since last August. But I love my kids. And I want them to have pictures of me loving them. I know they will always know that I love them. But someday when I'm gone, I want them to be able to pull out pictures, physical reminders, of how I looked when I held them so tight. The joy on my face holding my sweet, sleeping baby. The silly faces in the mirror after bath time. I want them to look at these pictures and remember every single kiss and every single I love you.

So this is my challenge. I will keep posting pictures of my adorable kids along with a few pictures of me loving on them in all of their perfection. 





I am a Mom in the picture... Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment