Tuesday, July 16, 2013

One

Noah is ONE! A whole year old! I cannot believe it! We had such a great time celebrating his birthday and he got so many wonderful gifts that he really does enjoy. I made an amazon wishlist a few months before the big day. I figured it would be hard for people to know what to get for him since he's not a "typical" one year old. He got mostly everything on the list, plus some! Noah [and Oliver] have loved playing with all of his new stuff and I think they are going to be some great therapy tools for him. Regrettably, I did not take as many pictures of his party as I would've liked. I really need a good camera instead of just my iPhone *hint hint.* But here are the pictures I did take, starting with Thursday 7/11...

Woken up by a serenade from Oliver

Birthday hat


Showing us how old he is

Oliver made a birthday treat... Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Making him try a cupcake was an epic fail

Playing with Miss Brittney

Nana came over and brought him a hat

Going on an adventure

We're going swimming

First we put him in his chair

Then he got out and played in the water

Another failed cupcake attempt at his birthday party

Opening present [sorry for the not-so-good quality]

He was a little overwhelmed and needed some cuddles

We had a really great time and I am so happy that so many people were able to come and celebrate this wonderful day with us. We are so blessed to have so many friends and family that love Noah and love us, too. I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this such a special day for my special boy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment