Monday, June 3, 2013

"Oli Says"

A few weeks ago someone told me that I should make a list of all of the cute phrases or pronunciations that Oliver says. I will want to remember everything so precious and innocent when Oliver is a teenager and isn't acting precious or innocent anymore. So here is a list and I will add to it as he gets even cuter...

"Croc-ta-dile"    Crocodile

"Chick-A-Way"    Chick-Fil-A

"Does that make sense?"    He asked me that question after telling me a lengthy story.

"Chock-wit milk"    He thinks all milk is chocolate milk.

"Hos-i-ble"     Hospital

"Skoo Bus"    School Bus

"I wanna hold you, Mommy"    When he wants to be picked up.

"Rocket chair"    Rocking chair

"Ol-i-ber Chay-cub Hen-er-sin"   Oliver Jacob Henderson

"Take a doo-mp"    Take the trash to the dump (dumpster).

There are 10 cute Oli phrases and words. Say them out loud so you can get the full cuteness effect. Stay tuned for more because this kid comes up with some funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment