Thursday, June 6, 2013

So Proud

Noah had a beyond awesome day! First he started off with playing with one of his toys. I wrapped his hand around a rattle that hangs from his play gym and he loved it. I would shake his arm to show him how to make noise with it. He stayed like that for a good 10 minutes. Then we took a trip to the splash pad. I was kind of nervous since Noah hates anything that is new. He also startles easy so I knew the cold water would not be his favorite thing. He did so much better than I thought he would! He cried a little at first, like he does with most things, but then the more I kept making him touch the water the calmer he was. Here are some fun pictures of my big, brave boy!








He is not excited. 






Little man.












She pointed to his trach ties and said, "Why does he have that?" I told her it helps him breathe.


Laying back in the water...

....And crying.





Not wanting to wear his speaking valve.


Laughing.




Miss Brittney and sleepy Noah.

Oli loves PB&J.


No comments:

Post a Comment